Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 4 of Yoga

Yet another short week due to my travel. I was away for 3 days during this 6 day week. I tried to do Yoga in the hotel room, but for some reason I could not do that. The room was bit small and even for my warm-up exercises I need to stretch my hands. More over, I could not find a straight wall for support so that I could perform other set of Yogic exercises.

That apart, no new posture this week. Probably, due to the 3 days absence, my master thought of not adding anything new.

I have given my blood for testing this week end. Lets see the result, fingers crossed. Last week, my master advised me to take some rice to my surprise as I was bit underweight. After following his advise, I checked my weight this time. It has gone up by atleast 1Kg. Good. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment