Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weeks 5,6 & 7

Its been quite a gap since I wrote my last blog. I finished saying "fingers crossed" for the test results. Indeed, the figures were on the higher side from my last test. Though they were not too high, I was bit disappointed with them. Lets see how it shapes up in the next test.

Last two weeks, lots of discontinuities in terms of attending the class. One whole week, I was out of the country and back home, I could not go one day. During this period, I did just 3 times.

Last week, it was okay, at least 4 days I attended the class and I even learnt a couple of new exercises. I could sense the pain also in mnay of the parts of my body, especially abdomen area.

The one that I learnt recently was a bit difficult one and I could not balance it even after practicing 3,4 times. I need to give some special attention to it.

See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment