Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week2 of Yoga

Its a short week due to festival holidays (Pongal). My teacher still didn't seem to be convinced that my body bends. So, the same set of exercises continued.

I complained a bit of back pain. He taught me a simple exercise to counter that. I also tested my sugar levels in the beginning of the week. For the first time in more than a couple of years, the values are at the text book level of normalcy.

I feel that the new medicine did the trick for a maximum. (Incidentally, when I was waiting for the doctor, I saw a poster that was showing all the Yoga postures that would do good for diabetics. I could relate one or two of them with what I am practicing daily).

Towards the end of the week, he taught me a couple of more with a stretching posture also. Overall there were a couple of new exercises that I could learn this week. I am happy for the sugar levels that I am maintaining now.

Thats all for the week. See you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment